ON POINT IS PROUD TO BRING YOU THIS INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY DURING NBA ALL-STAR WEEK/WEEKEND IN TORONTO
Our friends at event production company Reservedx is currently seeking passionate sports enthusiasts to represent a premium high performance footwear brand during this years’ NBA All Star festivities happening in the downtown core.
****RESUME, CONTACT INFO & PHOTO REQUIRED NO LATER THAN 5PM FRIDAY JANUARY 15th, 2016****
***Age 18 and over but applicants can be younger than 18 if passionate and qualified***
The Brand Ambassador is the front line of contact and dedicated information resource for their latest products. Through face to face interactions with the public via “on court” and retail activations, the Brand Ambassador will promote, educate and engage consumers on site. Multiple Ambassadors needed for this project so don’t hesitate to apply!
What It Takes:
- The ability to learn “on the fly” and a natural ability to speak with people in a public setting
- Possess a fun, friendly and approachable persona
- A keen understanding of the rules of basketball
- Knowledge about trends and sneaker culture is an added bonus
- Exemplify integrity, honesty and trust
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Past experience as a Brand Ambassador is an asset
Required Dates of Availability:
Sunday, February 7th, 2016 – Monday February 15th, 2016
**You must be flexible for all shifts ranging from 8 – 10 hours and dates for consideration.
Rate: Up to $20.00 per hour.
Interviews will take place between, January 18th – 21st, 2016
For consideration of this role, please submit your resume with contact information, AGE and photo
to On Point Basketball at email@example.com no later than 5pm est. Friday January 15th, 2016
***Please add “NBA All-Star Toronto” in the subject line of the email***